Last updated date: September 15th 2020
The Mesa Group is a management consulting and technology services company.
The Mesa Group is committed to protecting your personal and sensitive data by:
- Acting in a Lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Using the data collected for the intended purpose only;
- Storing your Personal Data no longer than is necessary;
- Protecting confidentiality, integrity and accuracy of the data captured;
- Safeguarding anonymity of the Personal Data by using appropriate technical and organizational measures;
- Ensuring Data Privacy rights of the Data Subjects are in accordance with legitimate business rights and Data Privacy Regulations; and
- Holding ourselves accountable and compliant with Data Privacy Regulations.
Key Definitions “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” used synonymously, means any data which relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data or from that data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of TThe Mesa Group (or its representatives or service providers).
The Mesa Group, hereafter known as “us,” “we,” or “our,” operates the themesagroup.com website (the “Website”).“You”, “Your”, refers to the individual visiting this website and sharing Personal Data for Business or Employment purposes.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns about The Mesa Group’s handling of your Personal Data, or about this Policy, please contact us using the following contact information:
Our Contact Information
The Mesa Group
We are usually able to resolve Privacy questions or concerns promptly and effectively. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive from our Privacy Team, you may escalate concerns to the applicable Privacy regulator in your jurisdiction. Upon request, the Privacy Team will provide you with the contact information for that regulator.
What Data do we collect from you?
When you visit our website as a user either as a Prospective Client or Prospective Employee etc. but not limited to, we will collect and process the following Personal Data and other information about you from one or more of the following places as applicable:
- Directly from you;
- From other sources like Networking sites, Job portals etc; and
- When we generate it ourselves.
Such information may include (by way of non-exhaustive list):
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, state, province, city, zip/ postal code;
- Cookies data (including data about the services you use and how to use them which may include device-specific information);
- Usage data on how the Website is being browsed and used, including diagnostic data such as your browser application, browser version, pages visited, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, date and time of visit, time spent on individual pages, and device accessed from; and
- Data that you submit when filling out forms on our Website, including information that you may provide when inquiring about our services, downloading collaterals, signing up for events, providing feedback, or when participating in our opinion surveys.
- Data that you submit when filling out forms on our Website, including information that you may provide for your career at our Company
What purpose do we use your data for?
We use your Personal Data for various purposes which includes:
- To understand your needs and interests;
- For the management and administration of our business;
- Updating you on the trends and topics of your interest that you have opted in
- Customizing topics of interest based on your site visit preferences;
- Detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues to conduct analysis required to detect malicious data and understand how this may affect your IT system;
- To allow you to use and access the functionality provided by the Website;
- To communicate with you in in response to queries submitted via online forms on the Website;
- To send marketing alerts on our offers and services
- To comply with and in order to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the Website performance and fine-tuning our offerings; and
- Analyzing information to improve the Website.
- Allow prospective employees to apply for jobs
When do we transfer your data?
If you choose to share your Personal Data through our Website, we may collect, store, transfer (including cross-border, third party), process, report, retain and remove your Personal Data at a location outside of your home country.
Whom do we share your data with?
We do not share your data with any other companies unless to fulfill any requirements that are required by law and / or regulatory or any listed reason below:
- In order to comply with a legal and regulatory obligations;
- Investigate any possible misconduct in connection with the Website;
- If The Mesa Group or any of its affiliates, divisions or other segments is acquired by a third party, in which case the Personal Data held by The Mesa Group about you will be accessible to the third party buyer.
How long do we keep your data?
For how long The Mesa Group will hold your Personal Data will vary and will be determined by the following criteria:
- The Mesa Group is required to retain the Personal Data for as long as is necessary to satisfy or meet the purpose for which it was obtained or any other legal purpose. Legal obligations: Laws or Regulations may set a minimum period for which The Mesa Group must retain your Personal Data.
- Retention schedules are arrived based on the above mentioned criteria and hence disposal of data will follow defined retention schedules.
Our Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 or below. If you get to know that your Children has provided their Personal Data to us, please contact us at email@example.com . We will take necessary steps to remove the information.
We have links to other Sites